- General information
The owner of this website http://www.jfchauffeurs.com.au is registered as JF Chauffeur Services, ABN 38 957 454 740
This website provides information about the business and services rendered, namely chauffeured transportation in and around Melbourne, including Corporate Transportation, Airport Transfers, and Weddings/Private Functions. These services are available upon request and further booking confirmation.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED & PRIVACY OF DATA
This website as such DOES NOT log or store any personal data whatsoever. Any information provided by the user voluntarily, such as via the “Booking Enquiry” form, is only sent by email, over Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), to be actioned accordingly as per the request, i.e. for more information relating to any of the chauffeur services, and not actually stored on this website as such.
Subsequently, this information is held and used in the strictest of confidence for a limited period as needed, and only by authorised personnel for the purpose for which you have provided them, i.e. to provide you with additional information on any chauffeur services, or to complete a booking request and deliver the service.
IMPORTANT. No payments are made via this website. Only initial enquiries to chauffeur services can be submitted through this website's “Booking Enquiry” form, but not confirmed or paid as such.
JF Chauffeur Services will always explicitly ask when requiring further information that personally identifies you or any personal/business information needed to contact you and follow up with your booking enquiry, such as when requiring additional information about your pick-up and drop off locations, as well as any company/individual contact detail – for the purpose of providing any of our chauffeur services. The same holds true for when any payment transactions are to be made.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
- Users who have submitted any personal information/data via this website’s Booking Enquiry form have the right to request a correction or full deletion of this information/data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request to info 'at' jfchauffeurs.com.au
- COMPULSORY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- JF Chauffeur Services may be compelled to disclose a certain amount of information by applicable jurisdiction law, such as under local jurisdiction orders or legal notices to produce documents under law.
- WEBSITE TRAFFIC TRENDS
Collection of such information in website traffic trends is standard and commonly practiced on websites throughout the Internet.
Information collected on this website does not identify individuals as such, but it does provide statistics that can be used to analyse and improve the general design and user's experience whilst on this website. JF Chauffeur Services personnel may in turn analyses website traffic trends to help improve the website’s design/development and overall user experience, as well as to help improve the end services provided in chauffeured transportation.
Various data that may be observed through this website includes:
- Standard machine/device identity details (used to visit the website), as is normal and necessary when a user interacts with a website and its server; and
- ClickStream data on the nature of a user's visit to the site, including server address, user's upper domain category (e.g. .com, .org, .net, .com.au, etc.) and thereby origin location, date and time of the visit, path taken to the www.jfchauffeurs.com.au website (e.g. via a search engine and which one, social media driven traffic, or link from at another site), various pages accessed, route taken through the site, exit pages, exit links, sometimes searched words or terminology performed to find the website (as this may also be encrypted by search engines), and any documents downloaded.
- COOKIES POLICY
This website only utilises persistent cookies, essentially for keeping track/observing website visitor trends/statistics via a third party service, as explained above.
This helps to better understand general user behaviour on the website and assist with future design and development in order to enhance overall user experience. This cannot identify personal detail from this information, only general/standard website traffic trends via an IP. Cookies might also be placed in your browser when visiting www.jfchauffeurs.com.au via third party application plug-in or using third party modules, especially utilised during social media interactions.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device, as well as delete them at any time. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your specific browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your cookie browser settings.
If you use different devices to view and access the www.jfchauffeurs.com.au website (e.g. PC, Smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
For more information about Cookies, such as deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit the external source AboutCookies.org
For more specific information on how to adjust cookie configurations, please refer to your browser. Below are some links and guides to the more common browsers:
JF Chauffeur Services
Managing Director: Ibrahim Demyati
info 'at' jfchauffeurs.com.auHomepage